Swiftel Center Code of Conduct
The staff at the Swiftel Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Swiftel Center / VenuWorks personnel.
- Guests will not wear clothing with or bring signage that has obscene, inappropriate or indecent messages.
- Guests will enjoy the event experience free from disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests engaging in fighting, creating a verbal disturbance, throwing objects or attempting to enter off-limits areas will be removed immediately from the property; refunds will not be given.
- Guests will remain in ticketed seat/area and will refrain from blocking nearby aisles; guests will show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will use tobacco in designated areas only; tobacco use is prohibited inside the facility.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages will do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with impaired, intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with Swiftel Center / VenuWorks personnel regarding operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with Swiftel Center / VenuWorks personnel if assistance is needed in dealing with unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area.
- Guests will be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behaviors and/or concerns during an event.
The Swiftel Center / VenuWorks staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct will be removed without refund for any other conduct that may be deemed inappropriate or behavior which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property. The Swiftel Center / VenuWorks staff thank you for abiding to the Code of Conduct.