The Swiftel Center follows the South Dakota state law that prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. To purchase alcohol, guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one of the following forms of identification:
- Valid United States driver’s license
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued Identification
- Any valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- Valid Military ID issued by the U.S. Department of Defense
- Valid Foreign Passport
The following policies have been established to promote the responsible and safe use of alcohol.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CODE OF CONDUCT >
- Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at one time.
- All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol approximately thirty (30) minutes before the end of the event.
- Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Swiftel Center.
- The Swiftel Center administrative team reserves the right to confiscate any items, bottles and/or containers used in attempt to bring alcohol inside.
- The Swiftel Center administrative team reserves the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or who are disturbing other guests.
- Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Swiftel Center.
- Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest.
- Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of the Swiftel Center administrative team.