Responsible for event set up/tear down and general cleaning and maintenance of the Swiftel Center. This individual supervises the activities of permanent and temporary operations and custodial personnel including setup/tear down crews within the venues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Supervises, directs and exercises general supervision over skilled and semi-skilled employees engaged in a wide variety of non-engineering tasks in the operation and maintenance of the building, grounds and equipment of the venues.
- Supervise/oversee and participate in the event setups/teardowns and clean ups at the venues.
- Supervise/oversee and participate in the cleaning of the venues.
- Assists in the installation of the portable riser, tables, and chairs and other equipment needed for events.
- Train and provide daily supervision of the lead workers, other crew members and maintenance workers.
Applications accepted through September 13, 2019.