We want to make sure each and every patron has an enjoyable time at the Swiftel Center.
For the safety of our patrons, artists, and employees, the following items have been deemed prohibited by our management team, and are not allowed in at any time. Any patron in possession of a prohibited item may be asked to surrender the item or return the item to your vehicle. In the event you chose to leave the center and not return, refunds will not be given.
These include, but are not limited to:
- CANS OR BOTTLES
- WALLET CHAINS OR SHARP SPIKED JEWELRY
- VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT OF ANY TYPE
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OF ANY TYPE; GOPRO CAMERAS, IPODS, IPADS, TRIPODS OR MONOPODS; SELFIE STICKS
- FIREWORKS OR PYRO OF ANY KIND; AEROSOL CANS; SILLY STRING
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING HANDCUFFS, UTILITY KNIVES, MACE AND PERSONAL SECURITY PEPPER SPRAY
- BAGS EXCEEDING 12" X 12"; OVERSIZED BACKPACKS
- SIGNS, BANNERS, FLAGS OR UMBRELLAS
- INFLATABLE ITEMS SUCH AS BEACH BALLS
- LASER PENS, GLOW STICKS OR CANDLES
- PETS (SERVICE DOGS EXEMPT)
- BICYCLES, SCOOTERS OR SEGWAYS
- NOISE-MAKING DEVICES SUCH AS WHISTLES, HORNS, INSTRUMENTS, OR BELLS
Please be advised, hand-held metal detectors may be used at some performances.